New Pediatric Patients
Thank you for choosing All About Children Pediatrics as your child’s medical home! We strive to provide a comfortable, caring environment to help our patients and their families feel at ease. We’ve included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child’s first trip to our office is productive and as stress-free as possible.
We are excited to meet you!
“Everything we do, and all that we are, is guided by our mission to be All About Children”.
Our practice works together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently treating our families with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment
- Listening to our young patients and their families whom we are privileged to serve
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education
To help us serve you best, please arrive 15 min early for appointments to complete paperwork, measurements and vital signs.
Please provide the following information when you arrive or before your child’s first visit:
- Insurance card
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
You may download and print forms from this website, fill them out ahead of time and bring them to your first appointment.