At All About Children Pediatrics, the health and safety of our patients and familes is our top priority. As COVID-19 cases are rapidly increasing throughout our state and country, and testing supplies are more readily available, we are now offering Drive Up Nasal Swab COVID-19 testing for our patients, familes, and caregivers.
The steps to obtain a Drive Up COVID-19 test are as follows:
- Call 952-943-8200 to schedule a Telehealth clinician visit.
- During your telehealth visit, the clinician will review your symptoms, COVID-19 exposure risks, and schedule a testing time. Testing times are available M-F from 2-4pm.
- When you arrive for your testing appointment:
- PLEASE CALL 952-943-8200, to let us know you're in our parking lot and ready to be tested.
- PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE, and a lab technician will come to your window to complete the test.
- PLEASE NOTE: Test results will take 4-7 days, depending on state testing capacity.
We hope the increased availablity of COVID-19 testing at our office will help you - our patients and familes - navigate this pandemic a bit easier.
Once tested, please remember to follow the current MDH guidelines:
I Got Tested - Now What?
For further information on COVID-19, symptoms, testing information, and other helpful information, please visit the following AAC approved sites:
MN Department of Health: Stay Safe MN
Healthy Children: 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Children's MN COVID-19
Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
Please remember to do your part to #HelpUsHelpYou!
- Please continue to:
- Wear a mask
- Stay home
- Wash hands/sanitize
- Avoid non-essential travel
We are all in this TOGETHER and together we CAN make a difference!
As always, if you ever have questions, please call 952-943-8200. We are happy to assist you!
~ All of Us at All About Children Pediatrics