As everyone continues to navigate through this COVID19 pandemic, please know that we at AAC are here for you!
In order to protect our staff, our patients/familes, and to do our part to #FlattenTheCurve, in addition to the previously instituted precautions, as of 3/20/20, we have added the following changes:
- TELEHEATLH VISITS are now being offered*
- Shortened CLINIC HOURS M-F 9am -5pm
- No office visits on Saturdays/Sundays
- NO WALK IN VISITS
- All visits wil be screened to determine if a telemedicine or clinic visit is appropriate
- Separate entrances/rooms for Well/Sick care.
- Please wait in your car until called for your appointment.
- To best protect each other and keep our patients and staff safe, everyone entering the office MUST WEAR A MASK. (Alternate face coverings are acceptable.)
- AAC clinicians remain available 24/7 for urgent concerns by calling 952-943-8200
*EVERYONE must do their part to help SLOW THE SPREAD of COVID19 through SOCIAL DISTANCING in order to FLATTEN THE CURVE.*
- STAY HOME
- WASH YOUR HANDS
- WEAR A MASK
- COVER YOUR COUGH
- AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE
- SOCIAL DISTANCE/SHELTER AT HOME
- CALL FIRST - DO NOT go to clinic/ER unless you are in need of emergent medical attention
- If you have an emergency and are in need of immediate medical attention - CALL 911
*Telehealth visits will be billed appropriately. Please see Telehealth blog post for further details and call 952-943-8200 to schedule a visit.