Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, AAC has implemented the following additional safety protocols in our office:
*MASK WEARING is REQUIRED at ALL TIMES for anyone over age 2y/o, prior to entering and while inside the clinic, for ALL staff, patients, parents/family members.
*Everyone entering AAC will be screened via questionnaire and body temperature assessed prior to being seen.
*We ask that patients be accompanied by only one family member and no siblings (unless also being seen) whenever possible.
*Separate entrances & marked parking areas exist for WELL and SICK visits. Once arrived and parked at AAC, we request that all patients wait in their cars and call 952-943-8200 to let us know that you are ready to be seen. At that time AAC staff will direct you to the appropriate entrance and meet you.
*Well Child Checks/Sports Physicals are currently being scheduled in the clinic for ALL AGES.
*All other visits will continue to be screened at the time of scheduling to determine if a telehealth or clinic visit is appropriate.
*All visits require screening prior to being scheduled - WALK IN VISITS remain unavailable at this time.
*Clinic hours have been adjusted and are as follows:
- June - July 2: M-F 9am-5pm
- Office is closed on July 3 in observance of Independence Day.
- July 6-31; M-F 9am-6pm
- August-December: M-F 8am-6pm
- Saturdays 9am-noon: Starting December 5, 2020
*Please note that hours are subject to change based on need/pandemic circumstances.
*AAC clinicians remain available 24/7 for urgent concerns by calling 952-943-8200*
*If you have an emergency/are in need of immediate medical attention - please call 911.*
As we all continue to adjust to our "new normal" due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please remember it is up to each individual to do their part to help slow the spread of COVID-19. We are all in this together!
Please continue to:
- WASH your HANDS often, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCE - stay at least 6 feet away from other people when in public places.
- STAY HOME as much as possible, telework if you can, & avoid unnecessary travel.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, cover your cough, and stay home if you are ill.
- Wear a mask/face covering over your nose and mouth in all indoor public spaces. Read federal guidance for the use of cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
*At this time, AAC has limited resources/testing capabilities for COVID-19 - see COVID-19 Testing for the most up to date testing information.
For additional COVID-19 TESTING sites: please visit: MDH: Symptoms and Testing for COVID-19 to find the nearest COVID-19 testing location.
*For additional up to date, reliable information, and helpful resources regarding slowing the spread of COVID-19 and keeping your family safe, please use these links:
Minnesota Department of Health: StaySafeMN
CDC Coronavirus 2019
2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) HealthyChildren.org
Children's MN COVID-19
M Health COVID-19
Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
As always, if ever you have questions, please call 952-943-8200. We are always happy to assist you!
~Izzy & All of Us at All About Children Pediatrics
*Updated on 12//7/2020