All About Children Pediatrics
Everything we do, and all that we are, is guided by our mission to be "all about children".
Our friendly, knowledgeable staff works hard to make your visits to our office as smooth as possible. We've provided helpful information about our office on this page, including insurance and billing, payment options and financing.
Insurance and Billing Policy
We strive to serve our patients efficiently and effectively. In order to do so, we request that each patient do their part to help us by following the policies outlined below regarding insurance and payment.
It is the patient’s responsibility to:
- Know your insurance plan. Bring your insurance card to each visit.
- Know what’s covered by your insurance plan. Not all insurance contracts are the same. It is your responsibility to be aware of your insurance company’s provision of payment for all visits. This includes all office visits, well-child exams, sports physicals, labs and immunizations.
- You are responsible to make co-pays at the time of your visit. All other patient responsibilities for deductible, coinsurance and non-covered services are expected no later than 30 days from the receipt of your statement. If you need to make alternate payment arrangements, please call our billing department promptly at 952-943-0027. Unpaid balances may be subject to collections.
- If your insurance requires a primary care plan, please choose “All About Children Pediatrics” as your primary care physician.
- Please advise the front desk staff of any changes to insurance coverage, home address, and telephone numbers at the time of check in.
- Notify your insurance company and/or your employer’s Human Resources Department about the birth of any new baby within 30 days of their birth.
- All About Children Pediatrics expects the parents to work out payment arrangements with each other. We will not get involved in any disputes that arise between the parents regarding responsibility for payments.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards. We also offer a flexible payment plan. Please see our Financial Coordinator for details. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own pediatrician.