The purpose of our portal is to make routine, non-emergency communication more convenient and to provide patients and parents with better access to their or their child's health information.
What Is a Patient Portal?
A Patient Portal is a secure online website that gives you convenient 24-hour access to your personal Electronic Health Record. When you log into the Patient Portal, current data related to the patient is pulled directly from our clinic’s database and displayed on the web page. No data is ever stored in the Patient Portal.
Registration is easy!
- Provide us with your preferred e-mail address and we'll send you a Portal Registration e-mail, one separate for each patient/child you are registering. Each child needs their own account.
The emails are patient specific and are sent out according to your children's birth order, oldest to youngest.
- Click on the registration link found in each email and enter the requested personal information to verify the patient's identity.
- Follow the instructions for creating a unique user name and password and confirm their insurance information on the next screen.
*Always remember to protect your user name(s) and password(s) and let us know if you ever change the email address associated with the Patient Portal.
Through the Patient Portal, you will be able to:
- Use the messaging function to communicate with clinic staff
- Receive appointment reminders or important clinic notifications
- Request a prescription refill
- View results of lab and other diagnostic tests
- View your child's Health Summary and request updates if you see missing or incorrect information
- Update insurance information
- Print or save an electronic copy of the Health Summary or Immunization record